Cheese Egg Toast

This is my favorite. favorite, favorite toast... I will do anything if I ever get to know that this one is going to be my bribe... 😋😉.. Try yourself to know why... 

Ingredients:

4 bread slices
2 cheese slices
2 eggs
Salt and pepper to taste
Butter, as needed


Method:

Whip eggs in a bowl. Add salt and pepper powder to it, and then mix well. Pour the whipped egg over a medium plate as we will need it to coat our breads in egg for frying. 
Now, place a cheese slice on a bread slice, Sprinkle pepper powder over it. Place another bread slice on top. Slice the sandwich in half, then. (You can even slice the sandwich in half later on, after you are done frying it in pan and about to serve. I just find slicing it beforehand, convenient. )
Melt butter in a pan. Then dip the sliced sandwich in the whipped egg and shallow fry on both sides or till it becomes golden brown in colour. Serve immediately.


Image source: Self taken...

Doesn't it looks delicious!? Do try out... Enjoy... 😉


0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Hey there, It is Ankita, from Kolkata.. Engineer by profession, foodie by choice... So there I am to teach you some really easy peasy and yummy recipes you can basically make in just minutes... To quote... "There is no love sincerer than the love of food." ― George Bernard Shaw
Powered by Blogger.